New Head-Fier
Hey guys... so which one is better for me and my player is iphone 6s :

Sennheiser M2 IEI Momentum In-Ear Headphones
Bang and Olufsen B And O Play H3 2nd Generation Headphones
AKG N20 Earphone
1More E1001 triple driver in ear headphones
Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Monitoring In-Ear Headphone
MEE Audio M6 PRO Universal Fit In-Ear Monitors Headphone

I almost listen to every genre of music, but most of all i listen to EDM, Psybient , Psytrance , Electronica , Ambient , Downtempo , New Age And Psychedelic rock of course and other genres of rock music... sometimes metallica :D .... and sometimes i listen to hip hop and rap music too! :D
Sound quality , clarity and sound stage and detail is importent for me.... i wanna hear every small sound of music very clear and obvious... After theese i want a nice and satisfying base and volume....

By the way for bluetooth wireless in-ear under 100$,,, Can i Find something better than MEE Audio X7 Plus??
Or this is the best option??

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2017 at 9:29 PM Post #2 of 4
Of those you list and for the list of criteria you have, I personally like the 1More Triple Driver. It is really, really solid. A very versatile and terrific all-around IEM. Hard to go wrong with it, truly. As for the bluetooth IEM under $100, I am a fan of the Beyerdynamic Byron BT. I haven't heard the X7 Plus, so I can't compare them for you, but I do like the Byron BT a whole darn lot. You might read about it and see what you think. It's possible it could work for you.

May 9, 2017 at 5:36 PM Post #3 of 4
Hey guys... so which one is better for me and my player is iphone 6s :

Sennheiser M2 IEI Momentum In-Ear Headphones
Bang and Olufsen B And O Play H3 2nd Generation Headphones
AKG N20 Earphone
1More E1001 triple driver in ear headphones
Shure SE215 Sound Isolating Monitoring In-Ear Headphone
MEE Audio M6 PRO Universal Fit In-Ear Monitors Headphone

I almost listen to every genre of music, but most of all i listen to EDM, Psybient , Psytrance , Electronica , Ambient , Downtempo , New Age And Psychedelic rock of course and other genres of rock music... sometimes metallica :D .... and sometimes i listen to hip hop and rap music too! :D
Sound quality , clarity and sound stage and detail is importent for me.... i wanna hear every small sound of music very clear and obvious... After theese i want a nice and satisfying base and volume....

By the way for bluetooth wireless in-ear under 100$,,, Can i Find something better than MEE Audio X7 Plus??
Or this is the best option??

Try the SHURE SE215, not sure about the treble on that. 1More triple driver is good on providing clear detailed sound, very good clarity but the bass is very underwhelming, poor/lack of bass. If you are listening to EDM, you'd be disappointed.

May 9, 2017 at 7:00 PM Post #4 of 4
I for one don't think the bass on the Triple Drivers is underwhelming in the least. I think it is very solid not calling it basshead level but solid for me. I use Comply Tip isolation tips with mine and find the bass just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back