Best in ear monitors for rap,hip hop and techno ( budget 130€)
Sep 7, 2013 at 4:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

Adel

Head-Fier
Hello everyone as the title say i am looking for a in ear monitors for rap, hip hop and techno with a lot of bass but still have a clear sound and without being overpowered by the bass and destroying the sound stage. I will using the IEM on my Iphone 4s. I am from Denmark so i can only buy from Shops located in Europe. My budget is 130€ included shipping. Best regards Adel

Sep 25, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #9 of 13
Thanks for suggestions guys. I have looked on the monster turbines pro copper and liked them. Will they fit my preference to my music taste which is rap, hip hop and techno. I have found this good offer on amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Monster-Turbine-Professional-Headphones-ControlTalk/dp/B002NTMHU2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1380150500&sr=8-1&keywords=monster+turbines+copper

for only 149 pound is it not good to be true about the price( this vendor gt great reviews and is trusted based on Amazon). i have sent a email to the seller which is a store based in Uk asking if it is brand new or used. Do You think it is genuine monster turbines pro copper or fake?

Sep 26, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #10 of 13
For this price should be original.
Also read some reviews about Sennheiser CX980/985, for your music tastes you should like it. And there is no problem to get them in Europe + 2 year original warranty.

Sep 26, 2013 at 3:38 PM Post #11 of 13
Thanks for your answer. I will read some reviews on the sennheiser you have suggested. Do you not think the mobster turbine pro copper fits my music preference? If i go with the monster turbines from the seller on amazon i will check pictures on fake vs real ones because the seller is goin to send me puctures o the package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back