Best In Ear iPhone headphones - with MIC
Dec 18, 2009 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

k3wt

New Head-Fier
Right, i got some Shure in ear headphones at the mo. Shure SE110 which i think have been phased out for a more bassier version, the Shure SE115. To be honest i really loved my Shure E2C which sum1 at work sabotaged
mad.gif
.... anyway im after a set of headphones which are quite neutral sounding and fit just as good and dont get hot and sweaty like the Shures - this is a must and thats where the silicone/rubber tips are not preferential for me, perhaps thats why ive always loved the shures and their foam fit tips
cool.gif

Requirements:-

Non silicone rubber tips which get uncomfortably hot after long use

Around £100 or preferably under £100

Must have built in mic

Sound decent - not after crazy bass but more clarity

What do you suggest? i dont fancy buying Shures iPhone adapter because its £25-£30 and that can go towards a whole new set of 'phones.

Thanks

Dec 18, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #2 of 3
Klipsch S4i might fit your bill, I think Shure has one, but unsure of the price or model. But, I think they're over 100 euro. Another one to consider is Etymotic's.

Dec 18, 2009 at 8:13 PM Post #3 of 3
I would say Etymotic or the Super Fi . I just bought one of those Monster mic adapters. It was only 10 bucks and it looks a little better than the Shure, in my opinion.
If you will be talking alot, I would imagine the Ety reproducing speech clearer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back