Best In-Ear headphones with a 60$ budget
Sep 24, 2011 at 5:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Hawkofglory

New Head-Fier
alright so long story short im a teenager and skullcandys were what i thought were good, but now ive learned after going through ten pairs in one year im getting tired of them and want some thing better

I currently used my in store refund money to pick up the black "heavy-medal" headphones which came with a free 4g itouch case i'm going to sell these both hopefully to make about 60$ towards some less crappy headphones

- So my budget us 60$ or under
- I listen to mostly hard rock, classic rock, alternative and a lot of podcasts
- i listen for around 8hours a day
- i would prefer in-ear
- noise cancellation is a plus
- these will be used with a samsung galaxy s2
- must be able to be bought through amazon or a paypal supported site

Any help would be fantastic

Sep 24, 2011 at 6:52 PM Post #2 of 10
Sony EX510 are highely recommended for these genres music.......

Sep 24, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #5 of 10
I just ordered the M2s after returning Klipsch S4s (they sounded way too 'muffled' for me - very little treble it seemed). Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll like them.

Sep 25, 2011 at 6:49 PM Post #7 of 10

Quote:
I just ordered the M2s after returning Klipsch S4s (they sounded way too 'muffled' for me - very little treble it seemed). Keeping my fingers crossed that I'll like them.

I love my S4s, I don't think they sound muffled at all. Could you maybe have gotten a bad pair? I think they're really balanced headphones.

Sep 25, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #8 of 10

Quote:
I love my S4s, I don't think they sound muffled at all. Could you maybe have gotten a bad pair? I think they're really balanced headphones.

It's entirely possible that the S4s I got were duds, or not broken in yet. Honestly they didn't sound that bad at all. Incredible bass IMHO, but I just really felt like the highs were not nearly bright enough for me. Sounded like I was listening through a wall. Also tried rotating the IEMs in my ear to different angles, no luck. I think I'm just used to the harshly bright Apple OEM earbuds.

Sep 25, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #9 of 10
I experienced the same thing when I first got them, however after ~50 hours of burn in they sounded brighter and the bass tightened up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back