Best in-ear headphones to ~$60?
Jun 15, 2015 at 2:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Tigrowski

New Head-Fier
Could someone recommend what the best all-around in-ear buds within a budget of around 60 dollars currently are? The sources of music are most likely going to be the cell phone and the laptop. I've been browsing Amazon for a while now but there are literally hundreds of equally well rated headphones in this range, with a lot of price variance. Thus, I don't really know which are worth the price and which aren't - could someone recommend something?

Jun 15, 2015 at 4:43 PM Post #2 of 6
Take a look Ostry kc06 and kc06a
They are from a Chinese company which is making lots of noises in hifi circle right now. KC06 is more mid centric and kc06a is bassy. Trust me, the sound quality is superb, it was my first pair of hifi earphones and that's my first time realize OMG the music is not just voice + bunch of instruments putting together

Jun 15, 2015 at 5:46 PM Post #3 of 6
Wow, they really look great, thanks! Regretfully, there's no way of getting them in my country from what I see and I won't be able to buy them overseas cause I want these headphones to be a gift for an occasion a week from today :frowning2: Such a shame but regretfully can't do anything about them... is there anything comparable?

Jun 15, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #6 of 6
No problem at all. I started from Kc06a and now I am using W4R and Inear Stagediver 2 :p hopefully your friend will appreciate the sound quality. It's kind unfortunate that you can't access Chinese brand IEMs, for $60 range, ECCI, Ostry, Vsonic and Hifiman all have above value products (ECCI 200 MKII, Kc06, Vsd3, RE-400), if you ever get chance to try one of them, definitely do it :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back