best in ear headphones that sound like the beats by dre studios
Aug 10, 2013 at 9:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

lillian101

New Head-Fier
i would love in ear headphones with good pass that are comparable to the beats by dre studio headphones mainly because those are my fav headphones no matter what people say I would love in ear headphones bass heavy

Aug 11, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #2 of 17
Quote:
i would love in ear headphones with good pass that are comparable to the beats by dre studio headphones mainly because those are my fav headphones no matter what people say I would love in ear headphones bass heavy

Any price range?
For about $120, SE215 Bass edition is pretty similar to studios, but they have better clarity and less muddy bass.

Aug 11, 2013 at 6:56 AM Post #4 of 17
Quote:
Though you have not given any price idea but if you need an ear phones with the most balanced sound the SHURE SE215 is the answer

Sound of the Shure Se215: WOW,EXCELLENT, Awesome . Even the weakest background sounds are also crystal clear . Very well Balanced along with the perfect bass ,  not artificially amp’d to give you the impression of the Thumpy bass causing headache. earphones curtails  out most of the outside noise.

Comfort: The Expandable rubber foam is very comfortable and also seals the ear nicely . The headphone cord comes forward then loops over and behind the ear

Pros:

(i)The finest Sound Quality You Can Expect from a earphone.
(ii)Noise Isolation does not  Permits single decibel of sound
(iii)Comfort of using make this worthy of use for prolong time.

Cons:

(i) Absolute Sound Isolation my be not Suitable for running outside

(ii) May not be suitable for all type ear canal

source:shure-se215/

I'm terribly sorry, but I'll have to disagree with part i of pros. While they do sound great, there are hundreds of iems that outperforms the SE215. 

Aug 11, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #5 of 17
Quote:
I'm terribly sorry, but I'll have to disagree with part i of pros. While they do sound great, there are hundreds of iems that outperforms the SE215. 

Yeah, I agree as well, but from reading, the comfort part may be true. 

Aug 11, 2013 at 1:20 PM Post #8 of 17
Why don't you just buy beats?

Aug 11, 2013 at 9:23 PM Post #11 of 17
Are you looking for IEMs as over-priced as the Beats?

Sorry. I couldn't resist :)

Check out joker's reviews of hundreds of IEMs. You can get a good idea of how various IEMs sound in comparison to each other for a given price range: http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-292-iems-compared-short-impressions-of-11-iems-added-08-09-13-p-745

Aug 11, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #12 of 17
[size=10pt]Look at the [/size][size=9.0pt]HiSoundAudio Wooduo[/size] [size=9.0pt]2[/size][size=9.0pt]  and the Velodyne vPulse. I think ull really like them. They are bass heavy but a lot less muddy on the lower frequencies than the Dr. Dres. They have fairly clear mids and highs too. I would really chck these out. Plus they are around 130 and 100 dollars, respectively, so in you budget :)[/size]
[size=9.0pt]Hope this helps[/size]
[size=9.0pt]Nusho[/size]

Aug 12, 2013 at 6:08 AM Post #13 of 17
Actually, if you like the sound of Beats, the HiSound E212 IEM will be an awesome choice since it has a big bass and sound way better than the Studios IMO. It's under $50 as well. 

Edit: 1500th post so I'm now a HEADPHONEUS SUPREMUS lol. 

Aug 12, 2013 at 10:53 AM Post #15 of 17
Quote:
Are you looking for IEMs as over-priced as the Beats?

Sorry. I couldn't resist
smily_headphones1.gif

Check out joker's reviews of hundreds of IEMs. You can get a good idea of how various IEMs sound in comparison to each other for a given price range: http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-292-iems-compared-short-impressions-of-11-iems-added-08-09-13-p-745

Yeah Beats are over-priced indeed
I used to love Beats, had one myself, until proper IEMs opened my ears, literally. 
basshead.gif

Only then I knew how crap my Beats was, and never looked back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back