Best in-ear headphones for listening to bass heavy music (drum n bass)
Jun 18, 2011 at 5:13 PM Post #16 of 27
Well i took the dive and bought them Monster Turbines that i posted yesterday. £101, were originally £119 but i got a 15% off Vouchercode to use which was nice. I did try and find them cheaper but the only cheaper ones were from 3rd party websites like Amazon Marketplace and PlayTrade, which to be honest i wouldn't feel comfortable using due to past experiences of being ripped off with fakes.

Just wanna say thanks to everyone who posted and gave me invaluable advice. Think i may just stick around here
biggrin.gif

Jun 18, 2011 at 7:28 PM Post #17 of 27

Quote:
Well i took the dive and bought them Monster Turbines that i posted yesterday. £101, were originally £119 but i got a 15% off Vouchercode to use which was nice. I did try and find them cheaper but the only cheaper ones were from 3rd party websites like Amazon Marketplace and PlayTrade, which to be honest i wouldn't feel comfortable using due to past experiences of being ripped off with fakes.

Just wanna say thanks to everyone who posted and gave me invaluable advice. Think i may just stick around here
biggrin.gif

When you get the Monster Turbines, don't forget to tell us how you like them! :)

Jun 20, 2011 at 3:25 PM Post #19 of 27
well i recieved them today and i am not pleased. There seems to be a loose connection at the jack end of the headphones, it looses signal whenever it is touched, just my luck!

Jun 21, 2011 at 1:38 AM Post #21 of 27
Well that sucks. You got 'em quick though so it shouldn't take long to get a replacement pair. Are you satisfied by the sound when they aren't cutting out?

Jun 22, 2011 at 7:54 PM Post #22 of 27
Well, i got sent a replacement pair the day after i contacted them, so brilliant service. Been using them for an hour or so, a bit tinny at the moment, i guess they just need breaking in a little. I've decided to use the 3 flange earbuds (or whatever they are called) as aposed to the standard earbuds that i usually use. I have to say they are a lot better fit!. Will take a bit of getting used to though i guess. So anyway, sound quality is what i'd expect, can't really say anymore yet until they are a bit more worn it, bass isn't as deep as i want yet, but hopefully this will change in due course.

Jun 23, 2011 at 2:28 AM Post #24 of 27
well before I had some Sony headphones from a previous mp3 player and the bass was so heavy t felt like your head was shaking! but the sound quality was terrible, so I'm comparing them to them. it better not be another faulty set, it'd can't be a bad seal, the feel really tight in ear.

Jun 23, 2011 at 2:35 AM Post #25 of 27
I listen to a lot of that, and I am pretty happy with how the SM3v2 handles bass... 

Jun 23, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #26 of 27
Try going down a size or so with your tips.

Quote:
well before I had some Sony headphones from a previous mp3 player and the bass was so heavy t felt like your head was shaking! but the sound quality was terrible, so I'm comparing them to them. it better not be another faulty set, it'd can't be a bad seal, the feel really tight in ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back