Best In-Ear for me ~200€
May 15, 2021 at 7:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Stedefeind

New Head-Fier
Hello Guys

I have tried three headphones so far.

1MORE E1001: It's okay. It doesn't sound very brilliant, kind of muffled.

CTM CE320: Kind of lacking in emotion. Great resolution, you can hear everything. But I don't like it. The bass is dry and precise but I miss the subwoofer feeling.

SONY WF-1000XM3: I love the sound. Great bass, nice treble, it sounds brilliant. But cable is better. I don't like bluetooth, it's not that versatile.

I am a bass fan, I don't like painful sibilance, it shouldn't sound so muffled but brilliant and high resolution. I would pay around 200€. What is a headphone with great, strong bass and without pain sibilance? I think i dont like the bass of a BA driver.

Best regards

May 15, 2021 at 7:54 AM Post #2 of 6
AME J1UX has a similar frequency response to the SONY WF-1000XM. The sound quality is very good (I like it more than Moondrop Arias and Starfield)
Including shipping and taxes from Korea to Germany you pay around 140-150 Euro depending on current exchange rates. But it appears to be sold out currently. :sweat_smile:

May 15, 2021 at 8:45 PM Post #4 of 6
Actually, there are many, with a bunch of solid bassy IEMs that happen to be less than $100. Off the top of my head:
- KZ ZAX
- Urbanfun YBF (it is a risk as far as QC is concerned)
- TFZ No.3 (though I think it has been supplanted by a newer TFZ...I haven’t kept up)
- Reecho SG-03 (I haven’t personally heard this one)
- FiiO FH3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back