Best In Ear Bluetooth Headphones From China (AKA Under $60)?
Jul 20, 2016 at 8:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Shaya Kutnowski

Head-Fier
So I've been searching this forum all over, and I can't seem to find a consensus or for that matter a good thread that has all of the best bluetooth earphones. I'm looking to purchase some, but I'm not willing to spend $100 on headphones to be honest, and I want in ear, not around the ear. I've heard AWEI makes good bluetooth earphones, but which is the best for my money? Willing to put in a bit, but I want good audio quality, a good fit, and good battery life. I've had Bluebuds X2's.... and the Freedoms. SEVERELY disappointed in both of them. Used Avantree Audition Pro, Audio quality would be a lot better if I had a bigger head, so I've come to the conclusion in ear is my best and only option, for now. I look forward to any help any of you can offer me. I'm kind of growing attached to this community. You guys are friendly and helpful. It's much appreciated. :)

Jul 20, 2016 at 11:55 PM Post #2 of 3
Hey 
You might wanna check out 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones. I believe they came out recently, or at least they were on the news recently. Given 1more's track record, they should represent good value.

Dec 14, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #3 of 3
  So I've been searching this forum all over, and I can't seem to find a consensus or for that matter a good thread that has all of the best bluetooth earphones. I'm looking to purchase some, but I'm not willing to spend $100 on headphones to be honest, and I want in ear, not around the ear. I've heard AWEI makes good bluetooth earphones, but which is the best for my money? Willing to put in a bit, but I want good audio quality, a good fit, and good battery life. I've had Bluebuds X2's.... and the Freedoms. SEVERELY disappointed in both of them. Used Avantree Audition Pro, Audio quality would be a lot better if I had a bigger head, so I've come to the conclusion in ear is my best and only option, for now. I look forward to any help any of you can offer me. I'm kind of growing attached to this community. You guys are friendly and helpful. It's much appreciated. :)

Hi Shaya! Why did you say "Avantree Audition Pro, Audio quality would be a lot better if I had a bigger head"? I was thinking in maybe buying them... Could you share your experience, please? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back