Best IEMs under $150?? A special gift
Jun 2, 2013 at 3:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

PantyBandit

New Head-Fier
My dad's birthday comes up in a month and I'm 15 and basically he started my audio craze. He travels tons and often brings me along too. He's had many headphones over the years but I didn't take after him and pursued iems instead. That was 5 years ago and I now have westones,shures,ultimate ears and many others. So I just would like to thank him by getting him an iem since he travels so much. He listens to purely oldies and that's not my field of experience so can anyone recommend any good iems for me?

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:25 AM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
My dad's birthday comes up in a month and I'm 15 and basically he started my audio craze. He travels tons and often brings me along too. He's had many headphones over the years but I didn't take after him and pursued iems instead. That was 5 years ago and I now have westones,shures,ultimate ears and many others. So I just would like to thank him by getting him an iem since he travels so much. He listens to purely oldies and that's not my field of experience so can anyone recommend any good iems for me?

Spend a little more and get the Brainwavz B2s. If not, then get the Rockit Sounds R50. 

Jun 3, 2013 at 10:48 AM Post #6 of 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back