Best IEMs for under $50?
Dec 23, 2008 at 8:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Relinquished

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys,looking for a decent IEM under 50 bucks.best if it can provide good isolation + comes with some varieties of tips for me to choose from.

Music and taste:
Bass lover
i do not listen to any metal cept alternative/nu . but mostly rock,pop,classic songs.

Best if the IEMs are fashionable but that is not really what i am looking at.i am looking at rather the sound quality
jecklinsmile.gif

Dec 23, 2008 at 8:36 AM Post #2 of 7
Nuforce NE-7M.

If you can stretch budget a bit to $65, I believe the ZAGG Z.Buds will provide more bass than the NE-7M at some expense to the highs (from everything I've read of the NE-7M, at least). The Z.Buds come in black and red, whereas the NE-7M comes in white I believe.

Dec 23, 2008 at 8:42 AM Post #3 of 7
Where can i get them?i am living in singapore and amazon just screws up all my orders.

Dec 23, 2008 at 8:57 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Relinquished /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where can i get them?i am living in singapore and amazon just screws up all my orders.

Well, the NE-7M is an Amazon-only product at the moment. The ZAGG Z.Buds are sold directly from them, however.

ZAGG | Z.buds | iPhone Earbuds, In-ear Headphones, Earphones

From what I can tell, they will ship overseas, assuming you're willing to accept the associative shipping/customs charges, etc.

Dec 23, 2008 at 8:57 AM Post #5 of 7
Dec 24, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #6 of 7
is Soundmagic a china brand btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back