Best IEM's for $50-ish?
Jul 7, 2011 at 9:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Groznyjgrad

New Head-Fier
Okay. I have about $50 to spend on a new IEM. I listen to all sorts of music, but mainly Electronica/Dubstep/House, Alternative, and Rock. While booming bass is fun, I also love detail.

Out of these IEM's, which one?

Refurbished Monster Turbines- $50
Apple Dual Driver IEM's- $57
Klipsch Image X1- $26
JVC HA-FX300 Bi-Metals- $54
MEElectronics M6- $30
Maximo iMetal 590- $43

The Monster Turbines seem like a good deal, and I heard that they have a very warm sound signature as well as good bass, the ADDIEM's are supposed to be very analytical, and I've heard good things about the M6's. I can't really decide, so I'm counting on you to help me.

Jul 7, 2011 at 9:51 PM Post #4 of 6
Yea they just dont do anything good, I would even prefer some of those around $20 sony IEMs from walmart or target. The only things I do like about them is size cause they are really small and comfort. And if you read some threads on the Turbines a lot of people complain about them having horrible durability, like having to send them in for replacement 4 or 5 times.

Jul 7, 2011 at 10:08 PM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
Yea they just dont do anything good, I would even prefer some of those around $20 sony IEMs from walmart or target. The only things I do like about them is size cause they are really small and comfort. And if you read some threads on the Turbines a lot of people complain about them having horrible durability, like having to send them in for replacement 4 or 5 times.

That might be a problem, because the refurbs only have a 90 day warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back