Best IEM's for $300 - $400
Feb 4, 2018 at 4:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Autostart

500+ Head-Fier
I am looking for a nice set of IEM's in the $400 price range and do not have the slightest clue where to start with my research. If someone can chime in and share a few links of viable options it would be greatly appreciated. I listen to most rock, alt rock, country on LCD-X and HD800 powered by Woo WA22. I have heard that the detail and separation on a good set on IEM are very good and would like to hear what all the hype is about.

Thank you in advance...

Feb 4, 2018 at 1:46 PM Post #6 of 7
After almost 2 weeks, I can confirm that the A5 are magnificent.
You only have to worry about choosing the filter and tip that best suits your tastes and ergonomics. I already mentioned that with the black filter I found it hard in the upper zone. I changed it for gray and now perfect for me. It sounds excellent with any musical style. I am quite eclectic in terms of musical tastes and there is still nothing that the A5 does not do well.

And if its sound is excellent, its ergonomics is superior. I have been a few years without using IEMs because they bothered me and with these I can be hours and hours without the minimum discomfort. In an IEM it is an indissoluble equation, sound and comfort.

I think they can be an End of the game for many of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back