Best IEMs for $100?
Nov 4, 2016 at 11:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ItsGallen

New Head-Fier
  1. Budget - $100
  2. Source - Nexus 6P
  3. Requirements for Isolation - I need isolation. As I'm gonna use my phones on the go, in public transportation, busses, rails..
  4. Will you be using these Headphones in Public? Yes
  5. Preferred Type of Headphone - IEMs
  6. Preferred tonal balance - I like balanced sound overall but could use some extra bass.
  7. Past headphones - Xiaomi Pistons 2 - My favorite so far but broke down 2 times, Xiaomi Pistons 3 - Mid-range sounds bad and they are not able to push extra volume. now they also broke down. Also had the senneheiser cx-300 ii and i sold them the day i got them only because the lack of sub bass in them. Xiaomi Hybrid Dual Drivers - Too bright... Ostry KC06A - Also, Too bright.
  8. Preferred Music - EDM (not only), Hip Hop, Nu-Metal, Trance, Chillout, Future Trap
  9. What would you like to improve on from your set-up - Isolation, Details

Nov 4, 2016 at 11:53 AM Post #2 of 5
GR07/GR07BE are on sale right now at LMUE.  Isolation can be decent with the right tips but not perfect.  Worth it for the sound quality, they should isolate enough.

Nov 5, 2016 at 7:03 PM Post #4 of 5
I know these are a little pricier than your $100 budget, but the Fidue A73 is suppose to be a rather great iem especially for its price. Here is the Head-Fi link to the review. They are about $50 more than your budget, but they might be worth it in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back