Best iem under $200
Jan 29, 2017 at 3:55 PM Post #2 of 4
1More Triple driver gets my vote.
But if you primarily listen to Dubstep/Psytrance I would look elsewhere.

I have these and have listened about 40 hours on them so far and I find they are the best for Jazz, Classical, Electronica, Strings & Piano, R&B and some Rap. I didn't try country because I don't listen to that and I'm not into Rock either but my friend who is into Rock listened to them and liked them very much.

At $100 they are priced very well but work best when paired with a strong source (for example I can easily tell the difference between my iPod Touch 6G and my HTC 10) and bought a FiiO K1 for my computer to use them since the Realtek onboard in this laptop sounds muddy aswell.

Jan 29, 2017 at 9:34 PM Post #3 of 4
LZ-A4 sounds about right. Triple hybrid. 18 tuning options. Very musical . I say groove inducing. Check it out.

Edit: oh and yes. Soundstage is super wide :wink:

May 8, 2018 at 2:49 PM Post #4 of 4
1More Triple driver gets my vote.
But if you primarily listen to Dubstep/Psytrance I would look elsewhere.

I have these and have listened about 40 hours on them so far and I find they are the best for Jazz, Classical, Electronica, Strings & Piano, R&B and some Rap. I didn't try country because I don't listen to that and I'm not into Rock either but my friend who is into Rock listened to them and liked them very much.

At $100 they are priced very well but work best when paired with a strong source (for example I can easily tell the difference between my iPod Touch 6G and my HTC 10) and bought a FiiO K1 for my computer to use them since the Realtek onboard in this laptop sounds muddy aswell.

you mentioned a variety of fine musical styles but not rock - what I happen to listen to the most. How are they for that genre? thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back