Best IEM for under $100
Jun 13, 2015 at 9:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Samphile112

New Head-Fier
Hey guys I've been an longtime on looker but never really felt the need to join. Now that I have a question it seems like it's a good time to get assimilated in with the community 
beerchug.gif

Anyway as the question states I'm having a tough time deciding what would be the best IEM to purchase. My music selection is truly all over the place. Most of it is Korean music but a good amount also includes Pop, Hip Hop, Anime, and Rap. Basically I'm looking for for an IEM that can handle all of these well. I currently have the SoundMagic E30's but after putting them in the washer and dryer they just don't sound the same. I was going to re order the E10S's because I loved them but realized I order those 2 years ago, there might be something better on the market. I was actually going to get the Shure SE112M+ but started to get cold feet due to the apparent build quality issues. Can you guys give me a recommendation on what you feel is the current best IEM under $100? Thanks!

Jun 14, 2015 at 12:48 AM Post #2 of 7
I've used the GR07 classics for a good amount of time. They're pretty reliable and have a relatively neutral sound. They're pretty versatile in sound and are also comfortable. Vsonic makes a good amount of IEMs, you should browse through their stuff! Here's a link:
http://www.lendmeurears.com/gr07-classic/

Jun 14, 2015 at 3:48 AM Post #3 of 7
  I've used the GR07 classics for a good amount of time. They're pretty reliable and have a relatively neutral sound. They're pretty versatile in sound and are also comfortable. Vsonic makes a good amount of IEMs, you should browse through their stuff! Here's a link:
http://www.lendmeurears.com/gr07-classic/

Thanks for the answer. The GR07 seem a little out of my price range ( I live in Canada :'( ) I think i'll give the VSD3S's a try!

Jun 14, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #4 of 7
I currently have the SoundMagic E30's but after putting them in the washer and dryer they just don't sound the same. I was going to re order the E10S's because I loved them but realized I order those 2 years ago, there might be something better on the market.

I guess that might kill them. :)

Check into the Vsonic VSD3S. I thought that they were a step up over the E10 (which I really like).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back