Best IEM all-around + good comfort for $40-$60
Nov 2, 2011 at 4:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Rallerbabz

New Head-Fier
Hey guys.

A friend suggested my this site and damn it's a great site! I've been reading here all day long and got alot of new knowledge(started from scratch) but after several hours of research I am still confused what IEM to pick.

I appreciate a good all-round IEM since I really enjoy alot of different music. Also the IEM I've tried was comfortable and fell out of my ear all the times so it need to fit good with my ear. The last requirement is that the cable need to be in good as well.

I've checked out a few IEM already.
Hippo Pearl
Brainwavz M2
CX 300-II
RE0

Hippe Pearl and M2 are not available to my country(Denmark) and I can't find them anywhere else so they are pretty much out of my mind now.
CX 300-II is still one of my option, however they should be pretty bass-heavy, and I prefer an all-round, however if it still does that good I dont care about good bass ^.^
I've also read some bad reviews about it, in general bad reviews of Sennheiser's IEMs so I dont really know.
The last option and the one I really like also, is RE0. I really hink it is good(after reading a couple of reviews and stuff) but I find it pretty expensive since it is more than my budget allow me. Also, I have to buy it from Amazon, which makes it even more expensive because of the postage and packing. 

Can someone help me out here? :p I'm really lost - there's so damn many IEMs out there! ^-^

Sorry to bother you with another thread, I guess you get questions like this quite often, but I've searched abit and I couldnt find someone with exact same needs and price. I hope you can help me out, I'd definately appreciate any help! :)

The Best Regards;
Rallerbabz

Nov 2, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #2 of 9
Can you not have the Brainwavz M2 shipped from say amazon to your location?  They are my recommendation.  The build quality and sound signature are awesome for the price.  I listen to mine all of the time.  Just be sure to use some Comply T-400 tips with them for maximum comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back