Best headphones you could buy with like under 80£~133$
Apr 5, 2014 at 10:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

izzyisback72

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone I created this new thread because I'm chasing a new pair of headphones.
I watched a lot of videos on youtube and read about the XB500's from Sony and most people say that are one of the best bass headphones on the market but the problem is that I can't find anymore in UK or my country(Romania) and I'm asking for help if there(on the market) is another replacing bass headhpones for the XB500's.
So,my question is : Do you know any pair of headphones that produces that amount of bass like the xb500?I want strong bass from the headphones,I'm a bass head.
L3000.gif
<3
Thank you very much!

Apr 5, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #2 of 8
See what the M-Audio Q40 or Ultrasone HFI-580 will run you. Both of those have a good bit of bass. To learn more about bass heavy headphones, check out the basshead club thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/573826/the-basshead-club

Apr 6, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #5 of 8
ATH M50/50X

The Ultrasones and M-Audios are better for bass impact.

Well,I decided on the Skullcandy Crusher's.What about them comparing to what you guys said?

My understanding is that they don't compare in how they sound, other than they can put out a lot of bass. Most Skullcandies are not very good price/performance values; you are paying for the name. However, I have not heard the Crushers. You should ask in the basshead thread I linked to above.

Apr 6, 2014 at 12:20 PM Post #6 of 8
  ATH M50/50X

LOL...No!!!

See what the M-Audio Q40 or Ultrasone HFI-580 will run you. Both of those have a good bit of bass. To learn more about bass heavy headphones, check out the basshead club thread: http://www.head-fi.org/t/573826/the-basshead-club

+1 on the 580s.

It's like a very analytical headphone was designed, but one of the basshead engineers secretly modified the low end right before it was released to the public.

Apr 6, 2014 at 12:50 PM Post #7 of 8
Check out the JVC ha-mr77x. If you have an amp, they hit harder than any of the cans in the xb series, including xb1000. They are 100$.

Apr 6, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #8 of 8
LOL...No!!!

+1 on the 580s.

It's like a very analytical headphone was designed, but one of the basshead engineers secretly modified the low end right before it was released to the public.
I want to meet this engineer and shake his hand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back