Best headphones under 50 euros
Sep 14, 2015 at 1:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Lazzari

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone

Can anybody suggest me an good headphone under 50 euro, available in europe. I mostly lsten to rap and trap.  I'm also gonna use it for playing some games, but no microphone needed. I prefer over-ear headphones but on-ear are also good. the sound-quality is the most important thing for me

I looked at some headphones,
The superlux 668B. I read that the bass wasn't that good, so i kinda stepped away from it.

Creative Aurvana Live. They are slightly over budget and the build quality wasn't that good, but what i got now, this is the best option

Thank you for helping,
Lucas

Sep 14, 2015 at 11:27 PM Post #2 of 6
See if you can find the Takstar Pro 80 or Gemini HSR-1000. These are the same headphone as the Kingston HyperX Cloud gaming headset (look for reviews), only without the mic. Good for music; good for gaming. :)

Sep 15, 2015 at 1:50 PM Post #3 of 6
the Takstar pro 80 or the gemini HSR-1000 are sadly not available in my country. The Kingston HyperX Cloud are availabe in my country. They are about 80 euros. Are they any better than for example Creative Aurvanna live, Sennheiser hd 439. For 80 euros i can also get the Creative Aurvana Live 2 or the akg k240

Sep 16, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #4 of 6
  the Takstar pro 80 or the gemini HSR-1000 are sadly not available in my country. The Kingston HyperX Cloud are availabe in my country. They are about 80 euros. Are they any better than for example Creative Aurvanna live, Sennheiser hd 439. For 80 euros i can also get the Creative Aurvana Live 2 or the akg k240

i wouldnt recommend the hd439.  i got it recently based off some positive reviews, and besides nice bass thumping, the overall sound is below average.

Sep 16, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #6 of 6
I like the sound signature of the CAL better than the Gemini/Takstar/HyperX. It is more warm, refined and balanced but also somehow more fun sounding imo while the Gemini/Takstar/HyperX are more dynamic with a more forward treble and more punchy bass. It is more unrefined in the sense that certain frequencies seem to be turned way too far down while others are too far up (just a little part in the treble).  

CAL's only real weakness is they are relatively flimsy feeling, so if you're rough with your headphones they are more likely to break. 

Both are good choices. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back