Best headphones to fit my needs
Dec 24, 2007 at 11:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

elmo541992

New Head-Fier
Ok, so I'm a high school student, which means three things: I have a silent study hall, I like music LOUD, and I have an ear for quality. I used to have a pair of Sennheiser pmx200's, but the cord pulled out of the connector. So now I'm in the market for new headphones. What I need is basiclly a nicer pair of the pmx200's. They can't go in my ears (i hate earbuds), I would perfer them to go on my ear, but around is good too. They need to be audiophile quality, and they CAN NOT LEAK! Like I said earlier, silent study hall, these headphones cannot leak, the pmx200's were orgasmic, because i could turn them 80% of the way up in study hall on my ipod, and the person sitting next to me couldn't hear a thing! At the moment, im using my brothers bose qe2's, which are ok, but leak like crazy. Right now I'm considering Sony mdr-xd40's, but if you think I can get something better for cheaper, them please help me out. Also, they need to be <100 USD. Thank you in advance!

~max

Edit: Forgot to add, I have an ipod touch, which has somewhat of a weak amp compared to the original ipods. Also, looking cool helps too. =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back