Best headphones for 300$
Aug 18, 2013 at 12:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

frozing

New Head-Fier
Hi friends, I want to buy  headphones that can blow my mind. I have 300"$ to spend and i want  headphones that are good for listening to music at home or on streets, to mix and sound checking because I am planing to study to be an audio technician, so i need something that suits me for that life style and price range. please help friends, I had been reading about Sennheiser Amperiors , what do you think about those?, diffrence between Amperiors and Momentums?. I listen rock, metal, electronic, jazz, if it matters

Aug 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM Post #2 of 5
The amperiors are a nice set of headphones, but not worth their full asking price. They are fun sounding, with elevated treble and bass responses. While you may like that for music, it wouldn't work well for mixing and sound checking. 

The Momentums might be a better choice, in that they are fairly neutral. I found that the bass was slightly lacking, but that could have been because I didn't get good fit around my ears. 

Aug 18, 2013 at 7:09 PM Post #4 of 5
I would say that the er-4p gives an unparalleled amount of accuracy going by the frequency response...(Probably more accurate than my sennheiser hd650 which are on a league of its own compared to the momentums)

Also the dt1350 is very well balanced too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back