Best headphones 100€-200€
Oct 19, 2013 at 12:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

flan208

New Head-Fier
Hi i am new here and want to upgrade from my Sennheiser HD201 my budget is about 100€-200€ (i can of course go lower but not much higher). I was lookng at the ATH M50 but heard that the are kinda overated. I have listend to them and they sound pretty good IMO. I would like to be abel to have a removable cabel and be abel to fold them up but folding is not a must.They will be used mostly at home since i can bring my 201s on my trips. I listen mostly to Green Day,Billy Joel,Bruce Springsteen  and a little bit of metal (IE. Sabaton) but not much so if they are not so good for metal it is okay as long as they are good with the rest.Also please tell me if a headphone that you recomend will need an amp. This will be my first ''good''(i have the hd201 and  cx300 IEM) headphones and i would not want to have some kind of studio headphones these will be used for listening to music. I do not want some kind of super bass heavy ( i think the vmoda lp will be a little bass heavy) but still have a ''fun'' sound, as i said the ath m50 sounded fine to me. I want a over ear headphone NOT on ear. Also it would have to be closed back

Thanks Flan208

Users who are viewing this thread

Back