Best Headphone Under $200
Aug 14, 2012 at 6:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

charger35

New Head-Fier
I am in college and just getting into upper level headphones.  I currently own a pair of Sennheiser HD419 headphones.  I bought them for $50 just as an upgrade from the apple earbuds included with my ipod.  I have really enjoyed them but I am ready for a significant upgrade.  I am looking in the $150-$200 price range.  I am currently considering primarily audio technica and ultrasone but I am open to any company.  I listen to mostly hip-hop and rock.  I want a pair of headphone that has great sound across the board but primarily great bass.  Please recommend only headphones that you have actually listened to.  Thanks for your help and let me know if you need more information.

Aug 14, 2012 at 6:50 PM Post #2 of 7
Open or closed? Do you want them portable or does it not matter? Do you want them stylish or does it not matter?

Aug 14, 2012 at 6:58 PM Post #4 of 7
Ok. Sorry dont have any recommendations. I just said those 3 questions so that people that know about your situation can tell you right away and not have to ask those questions. But I can bet you that the V-Moda M80's will be recommended to you
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 14, 2012 at 11:04 PM Post #6 of 7
+1 for HFI 580

and HFI 780 / Pro 750 

Cheerz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back