Best headphone out of these?
Aug 9, 2015 at 2:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Coolperson123

New Head-Fier
Sorry i am new and i don't know if the thread title is legal if not just PM me plz thanks!    Anyways, i've been looking at about 20 pair of headphones and i've narrowed it down to 7 and i need help to narrow it down to one. the headphones that are on my list are: Noontec Hammo, V-moda Crossfade LP, Bose SoundTrue Over Ear headphones, Nvx Audio XPT100, Phillips Citiscape Uptown, Sony mdr-x10, or Logitech UE6000. Which one of these is better for listening to: Pop, EDM and Rap?        I  i listen to my music loud so it's good that it doesn't leak sound where people can hear it.    Also comfortablity is a big thing here so consider that. Thank you guys!

Aug 9, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #2 of 7
I would recommend removing the V-MODA Crossfade LP from the list. It's one of the worst headphones I have ever heard, and very uncomfortable. I also disliked the NVX XPT100, but it's much, much better than the Crossfade LP, and pretty comfortable too. Haven't heard the others you listed.

Aug 9, 2015 at 8:53 AM Post #3 of 7
Are these for portable use outside the home? If so, the XPT100 are very big and not something I would choose for that use. The UE6000 are very portable, IMO.

Aug 9, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #4 of 7
I have UE6000 and it sounds sensational, but if you like it loud the bass breaks up on it when you play it loud.

Aug 9, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #5 of 7
Would advise against the v-moda too. Had them for a week and gifted them to a friend. Way too "muddy" Have listened to the UE6000 and they sounded great. IMO

Aug 9, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #6 of 7
Just broke out my UE 6000's and noticed a couple of things.

1st, leakage may be a problem if you like to max out volume. 
2nd, they're not very loud, you'll definitely need a headphone amp if you want to get close to Beats volume levels. 

Aug 9, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #7 of 7
Thank all of you for answering means a lot especially for a  new user: I am also getting a cheap pair of portable headphones. so whatever headphone i get out of these will not be a necessity for it to be portable or not second off i will be using it for my iphone and a old desktop computer, i am down to 5 headphones please help me choose: Noontec Hammo, Bose Soundtrue over ear, nvx audio xpt100, sony mdr-x10 and logitech ue6000!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back