Best headphone options for rock music and bass guitar practice/recording (Under $200)
Dec 10, 2015 at 9:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

mopar67

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for some new headphones. I need them to be specifically good for listening to rock music because I'm a bass guitarist and that's what I play. I'll be listening to almost strictly rock music. Classic rock, blues, alternative, hard rock, many varietals of metal. Basically If its in the rock genre or has heavy bass guitar influence (funk rock for example) I probably like it.

Secondly I'm am an amateur bass guitarist who records with friends and plays a gig here and there, and I'm going to be using the head phones both practice and record with. . So I need good clarity and definition with great bass response. I'm not looking for noise cancelling but I am looking for some noise isolation, I'm looking for something closed ear, I want over the ear, And if they end up being a pair I need an amp to use, that's fine. I need rich bass response, and clarity, I wont be wearing these all day but for I will for a couple hours at a time. I'm new to this forum so any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. My limit is $200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back