Best Headphone for EDM/Dubstep for under $50?
Feb 11, 2014 at 8:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

beastmodeguy1

New Head-Fier
Hey guys! I'm entirely new here, and i only know very little about headphones and amps. I was wondering if any of you knew what the best headphone for listening to EDM/Dubstep/House music! I like a lot of bass to my music, but i also like clarity. Hopefully someone can give me some help! Thanks!

Feb 11, 2014 at 9:39 PM Post #2 of 4
Have a look at the Vsonic VSD1. You can get it for around $50 from LMUE with free shipping worldwide.

Feb 11, 2014 at 9:49 PM Post #3 of 4
[size=x-small]If you can save up an extra 20-30 dollars you will get much more performance for your money. I would highly [/size]recommend[size=x-small] the logitech ue6000, it is an awesome all around headphone with good build quality, a modern and attractive design, good portability and killer sound. You can find them used or refurbished on ebay and amazon for around the $75 mark. It has an active circuit that when turned out gives a bit of noise canceling, bass boost and a volume boost. I very much enjoyed the sound of my pair in passive mode and the active circuit was nice when I wanted to have a bit of fun.[/size]

[size=x-small]Check out the review from innerfidelity if your interested[/size]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back