best headphone , bose - beats ?
Dec 21, 2011 at 1:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

iDo7a

New Head-Fier
Hello

i want to buy a headphone
but i don't know , i see allot of people have dr.dre beats studio , and some of my friends have bose ae2 or quetcomfort 15  ,

my usage for the headphone i listen to allot of music, i play allot of video games i watch too many movies and tv shows
so what is best ? bose or dr.dre studio ? or is there anything better than these two , i need noise isolation and comfortable not heavy and very tight on the ear

thank you very much :)

Dec 21, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #5 of 15
Both are garbage headphones, assuming you can afford anywhere between $200 to $400, you should go for Denon AH-D2000.

Trust me, I had Betas Pro, Studio, quiet comfort QC15, they are garbage.

But it's your call. :)

Dec 21, 2011 at 2:31 PM Post #6 of 15

Quote:
Both are garbage headphones, assuming you can afford anywhere between $200 to $400, you should go for Denon AH-D2000.

+1

beats studio aren't too bad, but seriously overpriced as you can get better for 100-150 dollars.

bose are only good for noise cancelling if you travel alot, but still overpriced and crap sound quality.

Dec 21, 2011 at 2:32 PM Post #7 of 15
hmm
joined today,
first post ever
about beats and bose
def not a troll

Dec 21, 2011 at 2:37 PM Post #8 of 15

Perhaps look at two pairs of headphones for the same spend $$$.

Audio Technica AD700 or AD900 for TV and video games, very comfortable/light and spacious sounding,
 they do leak sound though but this is how they manage to sound more like a speaker than a
 closed headphone.

Portable closed model for your music ~ look into the Ultrasone 580, 
 Audio Technica M50, Sennheiser HD25-II, Denon D2000 (on special for $250 if you find it)

All up, $400 spent wisely. 2 different headphones that will do what you want.

Dec 21, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #11 of 15

Quote:
Absolutely! What is your budget? I'm sure you'll get many suggestions that are much better than those.

my budget is 150$ - 200$
thank you

Quote:
nothing better than beats in term of marketing =o.. in term of music, yes.. show us the budget and the guy before me will reply u with many suggestion

my budget is 150$ - 200$
thank you

Quote:
Beats Studio have great style which can't be beaten. People will look at you: "wow Beats"!

i don't care about what people says \i just want me to say wow about the sound lol

Quote:

my budget is 150$ - 200$

i couldn't find AH-2000 , its not available in amazon and B&H

Quote:
+1

beats studio aren't too bad, but seriously overpriced as you can get better for 100-150 dollars.

bose are only good for noise cancelling if you travel alot, but still overpriced and crap sound quality.

i care about the sound quality and of course the noise cancelation
thank you

Quote:
hmm
joined today,
first post ever
about beats and bose
def not a troll

yeah im new, :)
thanks

Quote:

Perhaps look at two pairs of headphones for the same spend $$$.

Audio Technica AD700 or AD900 for TV and video games, very comfortable/light and spacious sounding,
 they do leak sound though but this is how they manage to sound more like a speaker than a
 closed headphone.

Portable closed model for your music ~ look into the Ultrasone 580, 
 Audio Technica M50, Sennheiser HD25-II, Denon D2000 (on special for $250 if you find it)

All up, $400 spent wisely. 2 different headphones that will do what you want.

, i'lllook them up :)
thank you

Quote:
my budget is 200$

i don't care about what people says , so the look doesn't matter , the sound must not go through

thanks

Dec 21, 2011 at 5:14 PM Post #12 of 15
Would you be willing to shell out for an amp? If you look at headphone listings for hi-fi brands, pretty much anything over 45 ohms or so should be amped. However, there's plenty available without needing an amp.

Dec 23, 2011 at 5:16 AM Post #14 of 15

Quote:
What's an amp? 
I don't know what I buy 

A headphone amplifier is used to give your headphones more power and voltage to make them sound better, iPods, iPhones and
 other portable devices are designed to operate cheap earbuds. Big full sized headphones do not always need a headphone
 amplifier but most will sound more rich, full and robust with a simple and cheap amplifier like this Fiio E9 with optional E7
 docked inside (the iPhone looking item (the E7) will replace your laptop sound card for better reproduction of your music)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back