Best Gaming set-up?
Jun 14, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #31 of 39

I'd be so paranoid I'd bump into it and it would fall off.  I know those apple laptops don't come cheap. 

They really don't, but I'm in a wheelchair, so no swinging legs or anything to knock it over. Lol. It was stupid expensive though.

Jun 14, 2014 at 2:40 PM Post #32 of 39
Ok, looks are not a big deal to me, so I'll go for the pros if my IEM's don't work for me. The only thing that I don't like about these headphones so far, is they don't seem to have a detachable cable. So if the cable breaks then you can't just replaced the cable.

If that is a huge issue there is 2 solutions. My friend on here casper can either repair the cable or from the start can make it detachable. 

Here is a dual detachable headphone cable:

Here is an dual XLR detachable headphone cable

Here is a single sided 3.5mm detachable cable mod

It all comes down to your personal preference if you decide to go that way. 

This is what he did to my headphones. I like having the wires hardwired because I'm different =)

Jun 14, 2014 at 2:48 PM Post #33 of 39
  They really don't, but I'm in a wheelchair, so no swinging legs or anything to knock it over. Lol. It was stupid expensive though.

Gotta put speakers on that bitch and a laptop stand and you'll be a mobile audiophile station. =)

This guy has the right idea

Jun 14, 2014 at 2:57 PM Post #36 of 39

Gotta put speakers on that bitch and a laptop stand and you'll be a mobile audiophile station. =)

This guy has the right idea

That was SOOOOO me in high school, without the audiophile sound though. I had to random computer speakers hooked up to a Sony CD player whose top I removed, so I could switch between mixed CDs quickly! Hahaha

Jun 14, 2014 at 3:25 PM Post #38 of 39
Yeah.. It got quite a few laughs too. I also got requests to play stuff over at the lunch area. Haha. It was cool until campus supervisors came by and confiscated everything. Buzzkills.. 
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back