BEST GAME EVER!!!
Jan 29, 2004 at 2:06 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

MD1032

Headphoneus Supremus
http://www.lanceandeskimo.com/flash/quest.html
biggrin.gif

Jan 29, 2004 at 3:25 AM Post #5 of 23
Wow...omg...this is liek so kewl! It's definitely da best game eva!!!1 How can you not luv this game???? It's so AwEsOmE!!

(Just wanted to remind most of you how much better this forum is for not having to deal with teeny-boppers)

This reminds me a dream I had a few years ago. I'm a Final Fantasy fan and I was awaiting FFX. Of course, I did like every good little RPG fan and I had a dream about it. I was at Best Buy and I found out that they had FFX on one of their tvs and I could play it. When I got to it, it looked like something out of the original FFX with 8-bit graphics on the PS2. I was this little hero-square-dude and I had a sword. There was a dragon. I swung said sword at said dragon. The dragon died. I beat the game. I freaked out a bit, and the salesperson told me that there wasn't enough memory to put anything else in the game.

Right. That was random. Pretty random. but omg! I <3 this game! It's soooooooooooooo exciting and stuff! AnD tHeRe'S a CrOwN!!!!

(I certainly hope you people have a good sense of humor...)

Jan 29, 2004 at 4:35 AM Post #7 of 23

Jan 29, 2004 at 4:46 AM Post #8 of 23
This game is simply a masterpiece. Words cannot describe the beauty that is Quest for the Crown. An epic storyline set in a far-away world, gorgeous graphics that will constantly leave your eyes begging for more, a legendary soundtrack filled with pure emotion, and immensely addictive gameplay with infinite replay value blend together seamlessly to form what is the greatest game of all time.

"This game has changed my life... I now know what it is like to live in a state of euphoria." -Bob Danjun, Maryland

"When I first got this game, I was hooked. I thought, 'how could a game possibly be any better than this?' Then I realized I could move..." -an avid gamer

"Holy crap! I got Quest for the Crown 3 years ago and still haven't beaten it! Btw, does anyone know where the crown is? Pleeeeeease tell me!" -QstCrwnAddct3857

"Game of the Millenium." -Pure Ultimate Gamer Magazine

Jan 29, 2004 at 8:58 AM Post #12 of 23
That's hilarious! I love the Glory of Love music choice for the credits -- it is so perfect! Also that they have 15 people for voice talent.

Quote:

Wow...omg...this is liek so kewl! It's definitely da best game eva!!!1 How can you not luv this game???? It's so AwEsOmE!

Oddball -- that is how all my students write! What the hell, doesn't it take forever to do all those freaky capitals? You would think that it would be much faster just to write correctly...

Jan 29, 2004 at 11:04 PM Post #13 of 23
Quote:

Originally posted by stuartr
Oddball -- that is how all my students write! What the hell, doesn't it take forever to do all those freaky capitals? You would think that it would be much faster just to write correctly...

Once you get the hang of it, sticky caps go by pretty quickly. I'm pretty sure that they do that because they think it looks "cool." I wOnDeR hOw FaSt I cAn TyPe ThIs? With practice, it's easier. But it still annoys the heck out of me. I've only seen girls do it and have heard stories of students turning in work with netspeak, but never really validated it. Wow...the stupidity is spreading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back