Best for $30?
Jan 22, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #16 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by ramennn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On the topic of cheap earbuds, how are the PK3's?

PK3s are very non-descript looking earbuds with a very detailed sound for the price. They are a bit mid-heavy, which can tend to veil the bass and highs some, but the bass has good extension and the highs are clean and not fatiqueing. If you can EQ down the mids some, they are very nice, clear earbuds. I really like them and they are quite poplular here.

Jan 22, 2009 at 9:37 PM Post #17 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by K_19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think it's possible Sennheiser sound signature is simply not for you, especially since you liked the SR60 and KSC75's which are very bright and pretty much an antithesis to typical Senny dark sound. Pending on the user tastes CX300 would be a good choice, I personally thought it was good for rock (which is what TC listens to mainly) when I borrowed it from my friend for a while.

My RE2s arrived today and they are light years ahead of the CX300s in terms of SQ - with every source, amplifier and type of music at my disposal. Really no comparison.

They are on sale for only $49 at Head Direct, so GET THEM if you can afford the additional $20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back