Best Flash game EVER!
Dec 15, 2002 at 10:34 AM Post #16 of 33
with the baby catching game, there's a little trick. if you follow the dropping baby with the basket, you can catch him multiple times. this really boosts the score a lot. i can pretty much beat the game that way.

Dec 15, 2002 at 10:45 AM Post #17 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by skippy
with the baby catching game, there's a little trick. if you follow the dropping baby with the basket, you can catch him multiple times. this really boosts the score a lot. i can pretty much beat the game that way.

LOL, cheater
biggrin.gif

Without this trick, the max i got was 31
frown.gif

Dec 15, 2002 at 7:19 PM Post #18 of 33
Because this thread is more popular, I will repost the site I originally put up about a week ago:

http://www.orisinal.com

This place has a good selection of flash games and modules that are just dripping with style. Yes, they are all very cutesy... but they have a unique and coherent style not usually found in web games. I like the gem busting game called 'bauns' (like columns or other such falling gem-game), the bee game (bubble bees), pocketful of stars, chicken wings, the truth is up there... and there's a few new ones that I haven't checked out yet.

Go, go!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 16, 2002 at 12:33 AM Post #19 of 33
i love those orisinal games. i used to spend hours playing what comes around. i had the high score there once too.

i can get about 35 on the mj baby drop with out cheating. i can get over 50 with multiple baby catching.

i still can't get really high launches on river city.

Dec 16, 2002 at 12:49 AM Post #21 of 33
The Jesus game..

When the timer reaches zero (which I haven't managed yet) does it go onto another level with an extra ball??

If not... then pressing M in practice mode 5 times serves no purpose................

Dec 16, 2002 at 7:23 PM Post #25 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by CaptBubba
This is a great game, take a while to load though but it is worth it.

That is just the best ever CaptBubba... Thanks for sharing that with us all
biggrin.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Dec 19, 2002 at 12:03 PM Post #29 of 33
so that's like a 2000+ total score? That's pretty good... I hover around 1500 for my best. Stupid cheaters... they ruined the highscore board.

Anyways... here's another fun little flash game. More frustrating than fun. Oh, and please bear in mind this might warrant an R-rating if you reach the end. Well, maybe more like PG-13... the situation represented is pretty funny though... check it out!

http://www.b3ta.com/bunnygame/

Dec 19, 2002 at 2:00 PM Post #30 of 33
Still playing it, yes, but not as much since they took down the high score list. I can get about 1500 from a launch, but barely hit any angels.
frown.gif
Ah well, any tips?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back