Best earphones under 25 $
Sep 16, 2008 at 7:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 23

esumitkumar

New Head-Fier
Hi

This is my first post to this wonderful forum
happy_face1.gif

I have iRiver Clix and mostly listen to metal music like Rammstein n also to romantic Bollywood Hindi songs . Can u suggest me a good noise cancelling earphones within the range of 25 $ ...

Thanks n Rgds
Sumit

Sep 16, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #2 of 23
JVC HA-FX33 "marshmallows" with the paper filter removed?

Sep 16, 2008 at 9:50 PM Post #5 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by ameyer17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
JVC HA-FX33 "marshmallows" with the paper filter removed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by compuryan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
cx300 is only $15 after rebate on newegg. Out of stock right now, but the deal is good until the end of september:
Newegg.com - SENNHEISER CX300B 3.5mm Connector Canal Headphone

x2 Either of these are good choices. The CX300 Silver is currently available at Amazon for the same price. Make sure you buy it either from Newegg or directly from Amazon to avoid getting a fake pair.

Quote:

Originally Posted by esumitkumar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
but how come i see same CX 300B for 29.99 on newegg
redface.gif

same link

$30 minus a $15 rebate.
wink.gif

Sep 16, 2008 at 10:00 PM Post #6 of 23
I think u all havent noticed this
smily_headphones1.gif

Sennheiser Rebate
Rebate offer: Get $15.00 from Sennheiser with this mail-in rebate when you send in your old headphones.

I dont have any old Sein earphones
biggrin.gif

Sep 16, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #7 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by esumitkumar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think u all havent noticed this
smily_headphones1.gif

Sennheiser Rebate
Rebate offer: Get $15.00 from Sennheiser with this mail-in rebate when you send in your old headphones.

I dont have any old Sein earphones

It doesn't have to be Sennheiser. You can send in any pair of headphones: iPod/mp3 player stock earbuds, dollar store headphones, or any broken or old headphones will do.
biggrin.gif

Sep 16, 2008 at 10:36 PM Post #8 of 23
If you can find them, Magnavox MPH1000. I got mine for $10 new in Canada. I made posting on these. I hate to say this, they kill the Koss KSC75's!! I know, I have pair!!

Sep 16, 2008 at 10:45 PM Post #9 of 23
Try and find a used pair of Etymotic Research ER-6i IEMs. They are very neutral and easy to drive with any DAP. I use a pair with Sleek Audio double flange tips. They are comfortable and great when I am out and about or at bedside.

Sep 16, 2008 at 10:49 PM Post #10 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by breakfastchef /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Try and find a used pair of Etymotic Research ER-6i IEMs. They are very neutral and easy to drive with any DAP. I use a pair with Sleek Audio double flange tips. They are comfortable and great when I am out and about or at bedside.

I doubt the possibility of finding them used for 25 bucks.....

Sep 17, 2008 at 1:34 AM Post #11 of 23
Quote:

Not only will it be tough finding a used pair of the Ety's for 25, I couldn't recommend them for metal music. The lack of bass would be exploited esp. in metal.

I can say get the CX300 or I say even better, the JBL Reference 220. The JBL's will be great for your needs.

Sep 17, 2008 at 2:28 AM Post #14 of 23
Quote:

X2

Sep 18, 2008 at 4:23 AM Post #15 of 23
I just bought the CX300-B for $20 from an Amazon reseller called Blue Skies Electronics. They are original, and they shipped the next day. I will let you know soon if I have any problem with the rebate from Senn.

By the way, is there any way to know for sure if they are real or fake?

Also, you can check a poll I posted about cheap IEMs:
http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/b...one-go-352197/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back