Best earphones (+Foam tips if required) under $60?
Jul 24, 2009 at 6:30 PM Post #17 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by redsosis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its low bass, not good for trance music.
biggrin.gif

It's not really low bass, but not a bass monster either, anyway it may not be best suited for your requirements
biggrin.gif

Jul 24, 2009 at 6:51 PM Post #19 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by prosound /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How do ne-7m and addiem compare?

Nuforce NE-7M - Stronger bass, fun, Nuforce customer service rules

ADDIEM - Very balanced sound, no real flaws

Jul 24, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #20 of 26
If you're using these for sports, i recommend the Klipsch Image S2 which will be out very soon. Their build quality is top notch, the comfort is also very good. Sound quality is quite good for the price, at $49.99 comes with a two year warranty. The UHP336 will definitely be too big to sleep with, and also the cables are far too stiff to be using for sports. RE2 is also a very good choice, however i find the build quality of the Image S2 to be better. iu Also suggest the MEElectronics Ai-M9, they have one of the best sound qualities from a dynamic driver, not just under $50 but IMO under $200. They cost $20, after letting the drivers warm up and burn-in a little, i think the SQ is somewhere around the Re1 and Re0...which well cost 5+ times more.

The S2 are very good with rock, pop, and metal a bit slow for trance, but the Ai-M9 SQ is far above the S2, build quality the S2's are better though.

Jul 24, 2009 at 8:07 PM Post #21 of 26
Just fitted my ADDIEM's with comply T-140 foam tips, which is what they have listed on the comply website as the mates with the 2nd gen Apple IEMs.

It really transformed them. I'd consider myself a basshead but I am actually falling in love with the balanced sound that these offer. Surprisingly good clarity and now that the comply tips give a proper seal, the bass sounds great without being remotely overpowering.

Jul 26, 2009 at 9:16 AM Post #22 of 26
Quote:

How do ne-7m and addiem compare?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nuforce NE-7M - Stronger bass, fun, Nuforce customer service rules

ADDIEM - Very balanced sound, no real flaws

isolation?

Jul 26, 2009 at 9:24 AM Post #23 of 26
Quote:

isolation?

Depends on the tips. Since both the NE-7Ms and ADDIEMs that i've tried were borrowed pairs I had to use whatever proper-sized tips I had laying around - Comply T-400s for the Nuforces and Sony Hybrids for the ADDIEMs. Both were very comfortable, though isolation is probably better with complys (didn't have them at the same time, so no back-to-back comparison).

Jul 26, 2009 at 11:13 AM Post #24 of 26
You should consider the maximo im-590 with comply t200 tips...
beyersmile.png

Jul 26, 2009 at 2:09 PM Post #25 of 26
I have a keen interested in this subject although I think my budget can go up a little higher.

One of the options I was looking at was the Yuin PK3.

Anyone have an opinion on those? They are on sale for $39 from Head Direct.

Jul 26, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by lrsu.ranger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a keen interested in this subject although I think my budget can go up a little higher.

One of the options I was looking at was the Yuin PK3.

Anyone have an opinion on those? They are on sale for $39 from Head Direct.

There's a PK3 appreciation thread with all the info you need to know. They've been on that "sale" since september of last year, from what I remember, and they are worth every penny if you prefer conventional earbuds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back