Best earphones around 25$?
Feb 2, 2012 at 4:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

orelv

New Head-Fier
I want to buy new earphones (not in-ear), I'm looking for warm and detailed sound with some good deep bass, I listen to hip hop mostly and sometimes house music.
Any suggestions?

Feb 2, 2012 at 12:18 PM Post #2 of 8
The Sennheiser MX580 is around $25 and is probably the best earbuds under $50. It has decent bass, however no traditional earbuds will give you the deep bass you want. For that you need an in the ear canal earphone or a good closed headphone. If you really want strong bass, then you should get the JVC HAFX1X Extreme Explosive IEM. It is around $30. It has very strong bass, but also a bright detailed sound overall. It is an IEM, an in the ear canal earphone.

Feb 2, 2012 at 12:39 PM Post #3 of 8
The best earphone with the warmth you are describing in that price range would be the BEB 328r.  The bass extends pretty well and it gives the PK3 a run for its money.

Feb 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM Post #4 of 8
thank you jk1 but It coast 45$ including shipping to my country and I find the in ear very uncomfort
Couldn't find the beb 328r on ebay and amazon doesn't ship to my country :\ any other suggestions?

Feb 2, 2012 at 5:13 PM Post #5 of 8
Where are you? Why is the MX580 so expensive? After a while you can get used to in the ear canal earphones(IEMs). I resisted using IEMs for a long time.

Feb 2, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #6 of 8
I'm from Israel and I meant that the jvc's are about 45$, the mx580 are about 52$ on ebay including shipping.
I can get a mx760 but it's oem, it's not officialy [size=10pt]authorized for 26$, think it worth it?  [/size]
[size=10pt]and I want to use the earphones for running also so in-ear is not for me.[/size]

Feb 2, 2012 at 7:56 PM Post #7 of 8
Are you sure the MX760 is real? Beware of Sennheiser earphones that are sold by small dealers. Buy Sennheiser earphones only from large legitimate dealers.

I guess electronics prices in Israel are around double the US prices.

Earbuds will probably fall out of your ears when running, unless you get ones with ear hooks. The Koss KSC75 earclip headphones is only around $15 in the US. Another choice would be to use a compact headphone. The JVC HAS160 headphone is quite compact and sounds good for the price. It is under $15 in the US.

Feb 3, 2012 at 3:03 AM Post #8 of 8
Double prices and above.. thanks god for ebay :D At least Morel products for car and home audio are half of your prices.. there's something good at this place after all :D
the mx760 are oem.. didn't got exactly what is that oem but I bought from this seller the hd448 and they sound good to me, a little lack of bass but still good sound. I still didn't got an answer if those are oem too but if they are I think I'll go for it since they sound good.
And I run once a week or two so I rather get the regular earbud.
Thank you for your help.
Edit: Just got a message from the seller and he say's the hd448 I have are also oem.. so I'll go for it and hope for the best :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back