Best earphones 25$ and under?
Feb 5, 2011 at 6:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

johny

New Head-Fier
What are the best in-ear earphones?

Every website lists different earphones. I got really confused.

Please give your opinion, and please back it up if you can.

Feb 5, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #5 of 15
The Brainwavz M1's are on sale for $19.50 @ mp4nation.net right now.. Add coupon code: fa14a8b257 to save an additional 5% at checkout.. It might be difficult to find a earphone that will sound any better at that price..

http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=51&products_id=399

Feb 5, 2011 at 10:25 PM Post #6 of 15
I just got the M1's and they would be a steal for 19.50...great sound quality and good build quality.
I got the deal for $40 with a fiio5, but the current deal is better.
go with the m1's.  

Feb 5, 2011 at 10:28 PM Post #7 of 15
Seriously, I second that. The M!'s are a steal at 40, let alone 20. I'm gonna buy them tomorrow, if the deals still around :p

Feb 6, 2011 at 12:01 AM Post #8 of 15
I found that the MEE M9s were harsh and boomy compared to my lowly (but Kramer modded) Marshmallows. But at that price level, it's worth it to try a couple diverse models, IMHO.

Feb 6, 2011 at 4:58 AM Post #9 of 15
The deal isn't there any more :s it's listed as "$39.50"

I'm gonna search google

I don't know if you can help me this, I want to add that I have small ears (maybe they are of children ear size,) and I care most about clarity (more than bass or anything else.) 

Feb 6, 2011 at 3:28 PM Post #12 of 15

Quote:
The deal isn't there any more :s it's listed as "$39.50"

I'm gonna search google

I don't know if you can help me this, I want to add that I have small ears (maybe they are of children ear size,) and I care most about clarity (more than bass or anything else.) 

If you can't swing the brainwavz, I can recommend the dB Logic EP-100 for smaller ears. They are by far the smallest earphones in my collection and sound quite good to boot (for the money).

Feb 7, 2011 at 9:41 AM Post #13 of 15
"NOTE: Brainwavz earphones do not come with foam tips and ear gliders as of 25/12/10."

Damit... are foam tips these silicon parts that get stuffed in the ear? 

EDIT: It is what I understand, I need to get other ones.

There is a deal (35% off) on these: http://www.wwstereo.com/deals/woot.aspx
Is there anything better than or similar to the M1s for about the same price?

Feb 7, 2011 at 10:04 AM Post #14 of 15

Quote:
"NOTE: Brainwavz earphones do not come with foam tips and ear gliders as of 25/12/10."

Damit... are foam tips these silicon parts that get stuffed in the ear? 

EDIT: It is what I understand, I need to get other ones.

There is a deal (35% off) on these: http://www.wwstereo.com/deals/woot.aspx
Is there anything better than or similar to the M1s for about the same price?

No, the earphones do come with silicon tips.  It used to come with tips made out of foam (sort of like those orange ear plugs you can buy in pharmacies to attenuate noise) as well, but doesn't anymore.  This makes the overall package less attractive; it now has the exact same accessory pack as the ViSang R02 (the earphone the M1 is based on and the exact same as the ProAlpha, available on ebay).

As far as the Klipsch stuff goes, I don't know much about them.  Quite a few people like the S4, but that's out of your budget probably.  Though 51$ for it is a pretty good deal!  But it seems to be very polarizing pair, some people find them somewhat harsh.  Keep in mind I'm just repeating what I read elsewhere, though, I have no experience with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back