Best earbuds for me
Sep 7, 2015 at 9:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ToroFiestaSol

500+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for a good pair of earbuds, the best that I had were AKG K318, now I want to upgrade to something with the hability of make me smile every time I use them!
I listen to almost all genres, because I like good music, regardless of genre, but most of the time I listen to: rap, soul, jazz and rock. I tend to listen in FLAC, almost all my files are on that format.

I'm not a basshead, I like powerful bass but clean and controlled, not boomy and blurred. I also like detail, smooth and warm midrange, and crystal clear but non fatiguing highs. 3D holographic soundstage is something that I love too:)

My budget is 120€ (more or less), and I will use them with my smartphone (Sony Xperia M2) for casual listening when I walk on the street, nothing more. I have JBL LSR305 and AKG K812 at house :D

I'm newbie in the In-ear headphones territory, so I've been reading this week and I have this models in mind:

- Klipsch Image X11i (119€): I saw them at +300€ on some stores, so looks like a real bargain, BUT, I don't like the cable, looks very fragile and cheap, looks like a 20€ earbud cable.

- Shure SE215 (79€): I've read marvels about this model, and really like how they look, but if the Klipsch is a really big step up I will not buy them.

I'm very open to more reccomendations because I did not heard the earbuds mentioned aboved, only read reviews.

Thanks for your attention and please, excuse my crappy english.

Sep 7, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #2 of 4
Hey Toro,

Don't reply to threads that often but thought I could help.
I'm a real audiophile and I've spent days if not weeks on the web just reviewing different headphones that fit my taste.
I love my in-ear headphones, I have Bowers & Wilkins In-Ear Headphones, they have secure loop technology that actually keeps them in your ears and they are just so comfortable.

Found a nice review about them here, there are also various others: http://thetechplanet.net/6-best-noise-cancelling-earbuds/
Most of them listed there fit your price range and demands, hope I was helpful :)

And also, your english is great :)

Sep 7, 2015 at 10:53 AM Post #3 of 4
Hey Toro,

I'm a real audiophile and I've spent days if not weeks on the web just reviewing different headphones that fit my taste.
I love my in-ear headphones, I have Bowers & Wilkins In-Ear Headphones, they have secure loop technology that actually keeps them in your ears and they are just so comfortable.

Found a nice review about them here, there are also various others: thetechplanet. net/6-best-noise-cancelling-earbuds/ - remove the space
Most of them listed there fit your price range and demands, hope I was helpful :)

Sep 7, 2015 at 12:55 PM Post #4 of 4
  Hey Toro,

Found a nice review about them here, there are also various others: http://thetechplanet.net/6-best-noise-cancelling-earbuds/

Thanks for your response, it was very helpful!
Unfortunately, the B&W are out of my reach, 166€ exceeds my budget right now :frowning2:
The Byerdynamics look great, and they're 101€ on Amazon, plus I really like that brand, almost all of their products have a really nice build quality!
Also found the Hifiman RE-400 for 79€, which has really nice reviews...ahh decisions, decisions hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back