Best earbud under $40 for laptop music and games?
Feb 9, 2009 at 8:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

ateupwithgolf

New Head-Fier
First post here, sorry if you get this question too often. I just want the best sound for the money in an earbud to plug into my Dell Inspiron headphone jack. I primarily listen to music and occasionally play games. Thanks for looking.

Feb 9, 2009 at 8:36 PM Post #2 of 9
Ear bud? Then get the PK3 from Head-Direct.com for $39. Check out the threads on this phone. It's the best ear bud for the money, none are even close. Also, it will get better as you use it (gets burned in, so to speak). Using HP out on a laptop without a digital to analog converter (DAC) doesn't always make for the best sound, but the PK3s are a tremendous value.

Feb 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ear bud? Then get the PK3 from Head-Direct.com for $39. Check out the threads on this phone. It's the best ear bud for the money, none are even close. Also, it will get better as you use it (gets burned in, so to speak). Using HP out on a laptop without a digital to analog converter (DAC) doesn't always make for the best sound, but the PK3s are a tremendous value.

Agreed.

Feb 9, 2009 at 9:05 PM Post #4 of 9
It's like a no-brainer.
biggrin.gif

Feb 9, 2009 at 9:09 PM Post #5 of 9
+1 on PK3.

Feb 9, 2009 at 9:30 PM Post #6 of 9
I apologize to the OP for the following thread-jack:

kmhaynes,

I have been considering the PK3s for some time now despite being very satisfied with my MX460 and MX660. As someone who owns both the Yuins and the Senns, I was wondering if you could tell me what the main differences are, and if the purchase is worth it. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back