Best ear buds for iphone????
Nov 22, 2008 at 3:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Noya

New Head-Fier
Ok here is a challenge...Im looking for the best In ear buds for my new iphone under $50... they need to do exactly what the headphones that come with the iphone do except with much better sound.
I know its alot to ask for the budget...any suggestions???
Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 22, 2008 at 9:39 PM Post #5 of 14
I just got back from the Apple store and they said that in a week they are coming out with the in ear headphones from apple.
any one heard anything about those???

Nov 24, 2008 at 3:12 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by mortonjl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think this is the wrong forum for this question.

x2 you wont get too many answers in here. that budget really cuts down you options for a decent pair with a mic that isnt crud

Nov 25, 2008 at 2:25 AM Post #9 of 14
Alright lets go up to $100.....any suggestions??? any one know anything about the new apple in ear buds....
sorry if its the wrong Forum....didnt realize...
thanks for your responds
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 25, 2008 at 3:11 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noya /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Alright lets go up to $100.....any suggestions??? any one know anything about the new apple in ear buds....
sorry if its the wrong Forum....didnt realize...
thanks for your responds
smily_headphones1.gif

You cannot do better than the Nuforce for iPhone for under $150. Here is my complete review:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/r...n-c700-383617/

Nov 25, 2008 at 4:45 AM Post #12 of 14
so I should get the Nuforce NE-7M over the new in ear buds Apple is coming out with???...Apple is not known for their sound so Im not counting on those new ones to beat the Nuforce NE-7M
what do you think??

Nov 25, 2008 at 9:12 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noya /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so I should get the Nuforce NE-7M over the new in ear buds Apple is coming out with???...Apple is not known for their sound so Im not counting on those new ones to beat the Nuforce NE-7M
what do you think??

Once again, maybe you don't realize it but you're in the portable AMP forum, not the portable headphone forum. You might have better luck there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back