Best EAC tutorial out there?
Jul 25, 2006 at 4:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

vYu223

500+ Head-Fier
Jul 25, 2006 at 1:41 PM Post #4 of 16
Hmmm... Thanks for your input. I think the tutorial I found is kind of dated, so that's why I'm looking for another one, that is recent enough, and is the best of the rest...

Any other suggestions? I need a consistent amount of replies for one or two tutorials, so that I will see which one is most often mentioned as the best. If you haven't posted yet, and the site you're recommending is already listed in this thread, please post and support that suggestion.

Thanks!

Jul 25, 2006 at 1:54 PM Post #5 of 16
vYu223,

I use the one you've been using for its coverage of drive configuration, which is key.

I haven't seen the one supplied by vyusseem, but I'll take a look at it from home later.

N

Feb 15, 2008 at 9:38 AM Post #6 of 16
Hi,

does anyone have got the tuto from BTMusic please? I cannot find it
frown.gif

Feb 19, 2008 at 6:57 PM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by VanQuish /img/forum/go_quote.gif
jiGGafellz' Step-by-Step Guide to Secure CD Ripping w/Exact Audio Copy Works like a charm
smily_headphones1.gif

Wel, there an old version of EAC is described. Later EAC versions support AccurateRip, which is a big advantage imho.
Also on this guide, some settings are recommended which can be inadequate for secure ripping (e.g. the important drive settings). So take it with care.

Feb 18, 2009 at 8:16 PM Post #11 of 16
I've created my own EAC tutorial which uses the most up to date version of EAC (V0.99 prebeta 4) and I even got it reviewed by members of the Digital-Inn Forums (i.e. Exact Audio Copy's official forums) to make sure that the information presented is both accurate and easy to understand. Unlike many other tutorials, there is also an "Inspect & Verify" section so that users can confirm that their rips are indeed bit-accurate and without errors. I also went a step further by providing information on optional rip enhancements, suggested methods, and (soon to be) instructions on how to burn 1:1 copies. Tell me what you all think of it.
smily_headphones1.gif

[size=medium]How To Make 1:1 Copies of Audio CDs Using Exact Audio Copy[/size]

Feb 18, 2009 at 10:14 PM Post #12 of 16
I've looked at a few different guides, but this one is by far the best one I've found:

EAC Guides

It takes you through the important settings and pitfalls of EAC, and if you follow it point to point the rips you make will be 100% perfect including a log and a cue sheet.

Feb 19, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #14 of 16
Mine is somewhat similar to the one mentioned by Svirre, not to say the same:
EAC Setup Guide
But I don't know which site copied from which..

Feb 19, 2009 at 5:45 PM Post #15 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Svirre /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've looked at a few different guides, but this one is by far the best one I've found:

EAC Guides

It takes you through the important settings and pitfalls of EAC, and if you follow it point to point the rips you make will be 100% perfect including a log and a cue sheet.

This is the one I was going to post. I highly recommend these guides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back