Best durable In Ear headphones under 100$ Hesitation
Sep 10, 2015 at 9:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

vickie2006

100+ Head-Fier
Hello everyone!
I'm currently wearing Vsonic gr06 I bought it after I destroyed the my GR02.
The GR02 driver broke to half and stopped working.
After a while, someone recommended me to buy the GR06, he tell my that the build of it, make it unbreakable and much different than the GR02.
But yesterday, unfortunately the left headset side stop working without a notice.
And it's hard to hear through, they were used for only one year.
And another 60$ went into the trash.
So I'm currently trying to decide what to do.
I want for once and for all,to buy a pair that be survived atleast 3-4 years.

My Budget is under 100$.

Headphone that are durability, quality, strength and comfortable.

Again i much care the durablity from the sound quality.

i see review in webs and top list's and find that the Shure 215k more often in the top for durability.
but when i read the forum and the bad review in amazon, my nightmare of stop working left drivers,is happening too, Although they have a special cable and more...
The pin fix make it more weird or showing that they have bad build quality.

But from the other hand, i see very good reviews everywhere else.
That consider the long life and durability as it's pro's.

WHAT IS THE TRUTH??.

As I mentioned my most important of all they will be resistant, sound is important to me, but more important to me that they will be strong and resistance to not spoil once a year.
Please do not just throw names if doesn't use the headphones them before.
I don't want to Invest money on bad headphones that be broke in one or two years.

Thanks and sorry for the bad language.

Sep 11, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #4 of 15
Hey there,

I've had my Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Earphones for around 2 years now, they still work which imo is a very good spec. + they are noise-cancelling, which I love, and they also behold amazing sound quality. Based on what you wrote they should fit you perfectly, you can read a review I found about them here: 
http://thetechplanet.net/6-best-noise-cancelling-earbuds/
(they are last on the list)

Hope I was helpful :)!

Sep 12, 2015 at 8:32 PM Post #7 of 15
i also have final audio design heaven II since one and half years ago.. They also have great build quality...

You know i always asked myself, how people find these unknown companies.
and always i'm telling myself: they invest their money on the product and not on their advertisement.

I've had my Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Earphones for around 2 years now, they still work which imo is a very good spec. + they are noise-cancelling, which I love, and they also behold amazing sound quality. Based on what you wrote they should fit you perfectly, you can read a review I found about them here: 
http://thetechplanet.net/6-best-noise-cancelling-earbuds/
(they are last on the list)

Hope I was helpful :)!

sorry dude their driver look breakable.
for example: http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RNB8F73F32JBY/ref=cm_cr_pr_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B00N3RFFZ2

But you don't think that if musicians use shure as their earphones that means they are more professional from other company as RHA.
because i am afraid that i buy another unknown earphone as vsonic, and get stuck with it, when i have problems...|

furthermore you see there are more good reviews for the shure in headfi so than the RHA.
so that means, they are better?

More suggestions will be pleased???

Sep 13, 2015 at 7:57 AM Post #10 of 15
  What about something with a lifetime warranty, somebody must still offer that, Koss maybe?

I don't think it's really a lifetime warranty.
These companies that tell you that the product is lifetime will tell you lies when you really need them, that you broke them or such more Complaints.
it's doesn't profit for them to do it lifetime.
But if you have limited lifetime warranty,
they have to serve you, because they knows you will buy another pair after the warranty end.
Furthermore, Koss iL200k, doesn't have reviews, can't count on that...
But thanks for help.

Sep 13, 2015 at 11:23 AM Post #11 of 15
No product can come with a life time warranty. What i can say from personal experience is that their are companies that appreciate their customers more than others. RHA stand out. Had a small problem with the cable spring on my MA750'S, it started to uncoil. I posted the problem on Head-Fi wondering if anybody had the same situation. Within minutes a rep from RHA came on-line offering a replacement pair. Which i received within a week!!

Another company that offers great products and stellar customer care is TrinityAudio. Check out the Delta's on their website. Fantastic build and great SQ for the price point. Again. had a small prob with the extension jack and they replaced it, no questions asked. I sent a picture of the problem to their website at around 11pm and received a reply within minutes. Now that is impressive. 

Okay, you may not be aware of these brands but i would not let that put you off. Personally i like "left of center" companies that offer something different in a competitive market. 

Sep 15, 2015 at 2:37 PM Post #12 of 15
  No product can come with a life time warranty. What i can say from personal experience is that their are companies that appreciate their customers more than others. RHA stand out. Had a small problem with the cable spring on my MA750'S, it started to uncoil. I posted the problem on Head-Fi wondering if anybody had the same situation. Within minutes a rep from RHA came on-line offering a replacement pair. Which i received within a week!!

Another company that offers great products and stellar customer care is TrinityAudio. Check out the Delta's on their website. Fantastic build and great SQ for the price point. Again. had a small prob with the extension jack and they replaced it, no questions asked. I sent a picture of the problem to their website at around 11pm and received a reply within minutes. Now that is impressive. 

Okay, you may not be aware of these brands but i would not let that put you off. Personally i like "left of center" companies that offer something different in a competitive market. 

I see that you from england.
These companies are from england, that's why it more easy for you fix them .
But you have these companies in your country, in my country we have support for Shure by the Importer, so i don't know how they fix my problem when i far from them. And what about fees or shipping cost?
For real, you don't think that if the Shure has more reviews and suppliers, it mean they are better, in some way.
Don't talking about beats stupid popularity, people buy Shure because of their quality, and if musicians in my country told me that they using Shure as their earphones, that mean something.
But from other side , centOS fix scared me a bit, this tiny connector in the driver makes me bit scared...
I'M CONFUSED...

Sep 15, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #13 of 15
lol, no offence meant but i am from IRELAND. Think you would want to brush up on your geography
wink_face.gif
. Have a pair of Shure 425's use them gigging, they  have a great build and i love them. Am just talking from personal experience. Best of luck. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back