best deal for TF 10 and monster copper
Dec 11, 2011 at 10:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

wsrox

New Head-Fier
I decided to purchase triple fi 10 and Monster Turbine Pro Copper. I am probably going to purchase it on Amazon but if there are better deals online (I live in US by the way) , please tell me. Thanks

Dec 11, 2011 at 10:32 PM Post #4 of 7
Sony EX1000 is great for both. It's amazing for classical, actually. It's better for both of those than the TF10 or Coppers are at either one IMO.

Quote:
Yes I would really want to do that but I really can't find a sing IEM that provides good female vocal and classical music. Do you have any suggestions for IEM that is suitable for both? 

Dec 12, 2011 at 1:08 AM Post #7 of 7
Quote:
If you go to Google Shopping you'll see there are plenty of reputable places that have them in the low $300s. I actually got mine from CE Showroom for a bit less than $300.

http://www.ceshowroom.com/SONY-MDREX1000-Monitor-Earbuds_p_28837.html

Is that the cheapest place you know of for these?  I would pull the trigger, but I usually like to purchase IEMs from an authorized retailer (which CE Showroom is not for Sony)...

Also, I have been trying to find the cheapest price for the MTPCs as well.  Where is the cheapest place that you guys know of online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back