Best custom IEM
Oct 10, 2009 at 7:33 PM Post #4 of 17
It's depend on the budget and sound preference but JH13Pro are simply best for it's incredible soundquality and leaves behind many fullsize headphones. Please add UM Mage in your list because it's also quad drivers IEMs like UE11Pro.

Oct 11, 2009 at 3:37 AM Post #5 of 17
JH13

Oct 11, 2009 at 3:42 AM Post #6 of 17
Well, on a forum and an area of the market where differences tend to become vanishingly small and instead..different rather than better; it seems that every owner of multiple high end universals that has JH13 regards it as the favorite and not by a small margin usually. I have never heard any other customs; I had custom tips for my high end universals before JH13, but these things IMO are simply the best sounding head[phones I own of any size. if you are considering those choices, I dont see any other option personally. we tend to disagree a lot around here about things at the top of the tree, but for so many people to agree about something, there has simply GOT TO BE something to it.

Oct 19, 2009 at 9:10 AM Post #8 of 17
JH13s

Oct 20, 2009 at 12:56 AM Post #11 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by nageonix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
JH13 for Audiophile and UE11 for bass lover

I have both and can say this is very accurate. I'm a basshead at heart, so having purchased both could have been worse... But these days, the UE11 get almost no play. The bass on JH13 is just as good or better than that from the UE11, but the mids and highs come more into focus with better balance overall.

But does the OP really even need any more votes at this point?

Nov 11, 2009 at 3:58 AM Post #15 of 17
muxenle, I say HELL NO. They suit metal, like everything else, very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back