Best commercial?
Feb 4, 2002 at 5:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 31

dhwilkin

Headphone audiophiles are practically the stuff of legend.
So what'd everybody think was the best multi-million dollar commercial to get shown during the SuperBowl? The Clydesdale one was a nice touch, but I've gotta give it to the hunting falcon dive-bombing the street cafe! Honorary mention to the rap music video one and the Quizno ones.
biggrin.gif

I would make this a poll, but I don't remember half of the commercials.
tongue.gif

Feb 4, 2002 at 5:25 AM Post #2 of 31
I liked the bud light commercial too. (Nasty beer though).
The rest sucked.
I hated the stupid AT&T mlife ones, they don't make any sense. Verizon hype all over again...
rolleyes.gif
And those awful Blimpie/Quiznos ads, how distasteful.

Feb 4, 2002 at 5:25 AM Post #3 of 31
I liked 2 of the Bud commercials - the guy sliding across the satin sheets and out the window, and the "battlebots" ripoff with the dorm fridge.

Least favorite - mlife
rolleyes.gif

Feb 4, 2002 at 5:30 AM Post #5 of 31
I liked the falcon one the best...that was hilarious.

We didn't know what mlife was, so we tried to go to mlife.com and it was down, kinda funny. Finally figured out what it was and were disappointed it wasn't going to change our lives or anything
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 4, 2002 at 5:30 AM Post #6 of 31
Hehe, oh yeah I forgot about the Battlebots one and the Barry Bonds one, good stuff!
biggrin.gif

Feb 4, 2002 at 5:50 AM Post #8 of 31
Ahhh, Britney Spears! How can we all forget Miss Little Sold my soul for Pepsi. LOL jk

Yea, the guy sliding across the satin sheets was the best commercial that night.

Feb 4, 2002 at 10:48 AM Post #12 of 31
Quote:

Originally posted by pigmode
The only one I saw was Britney. DAMN SHE'S FINE!!!

I don't get it. She denies ever getting a breast implant.
confused.gif

Check out these pictures and decide for yourself:

britboob.jpg

Feb 4, 2002 at 6:05 PM Post #13 of 31
Britney's chest are much smaller now, but bigger then when she did the "baby one more time video" Although she was 15 when she filmed that video, it wasn't shown till when she was 16.

I never seen the bud light ad, only seen the X game one with the guy hitting a lamp post between his legs. Where can I download te battlebots ads?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back