Best comfortability / Gaming headphones
Feb 13, 2005 at 9:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Mysticcal

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for some great headphones, by budget can be shifted by quality. but im looking for ultra comfortable headphones because i'm at my computer almost all the time and usually gaming / listening to music. are the inners still make with "pleather" i tried some of those before and my ears would always get hot and sweaty, thanks for your suggestions / oponions

Also, is a an amp necesary? and could you recomend some of those also?

Also, my Neo2 Platnium has RCA and Optical out, would it be noticiably different to get an Audigy 2 ZS? thanks

Also, im currently using a 10$ pair of Jensens, so whatever im going to upgrade to, its going to be alot of difference most likely.

are 5.1 headphones worth it? seems like they would be in gaming.

Feb 13, 2005 at 9:13 AM Post #3 of 10
ill second that

save your money, get a pair of Beyer DTX series, dont need to be amped and you'll be satisfied

Feb 13, 2005 at 9:22 AM Post #5 of 10
I say check out the A900s They are very comfortable and are considered to be some of the best headphones for gaming.

Feb 13, 2005 at 9:25 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mysticcal
Theyre not really expensive headphones, are you sure theyre up to par?

Yes I am.

The Koss KSC-75s are $15-20 and they sound as if they were a $100 can :p

Feb 13, 2005 at 11:28 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Ok, I'm going to get Senn 595s.

this thread was nice and pointless
rolleyes.gif

i think an amp or better output would be best probably

Feb 13, 2005 at 11:34 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Ok, I'm going to get Senn 595s. would a better output or AMP be that much more beneficial, or would a Cardas Cable be the besT?

assuming that expensive cables make an audible difference, which i'm not convinced of, a cable upgrade is certainly not going to do anything if you don't have a good amp and source. if you don't have a good source an amp, which it doesn't appear that you do, i would skip the 595's and get something a bit more forgiving. the beyer DTX series looks like a good bet for your uses and equipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back