Best Closed Headphones with Wide Sound stage under $300
May 31, 2020 at 6:43 AM Post #17 of 25
Don't know. Never auditioned them. Most reviews I read state things like: "Above average soundstage for a pair of closed-backs". But that means nothing. Read any review of a pair of closed-backs and it all says the exact same thing: above average soundstage.

May 31, 2020 at 6:54 AM Post #20 of 25
Don't know. Never auditioned them. Most reviews I read state things like: "Above average soundstage for a pair of closed-backs". But that means nothing. Read any review of a pair of closed-backs and it all says the exact same thing: above average soundstage.
Well this is another name added to list. Good. The more recommendations the better.

May 31, 2020 at 8:16 AM Post #21 of 25
Well this is another name added to list. Good. The more recommendations the better.
The MSR7b have considerably better than average soundstage for any headphone in this price range not just among closed backs. I say this as the MSR7b are my home office headphones and my main system headphones are HD800S. They are not that level of soundstage (few things are) but they are excellent for the money and can be improved further by using the balanced cable they come with or a good quality aftermarket single ended cable.

May 31, 2020 at 8:50 AM Post #22 of 25
The MSR7b have considerably better than average soundstage for any headphone in this price range not just among closed backs. I say this as the MSR7b are my home office headphones and my main system headphones are HD800S. They are not that level of soundstage (few things are) but they are excellent for the money and can be improved further by using the balanced cable they come with or a good quality aftermarket single ended cable.
They are on the list too. I have read some positive reviews about them.

May 31, 2020 at 9:11 AM Post #23 of 25
The more I checked into reviews from different sources MSR7 is closest thing I found to my 7520. Besides Bass lacking a bit on natural roll-off(I am not talking about the punch I am talking about the presence and roll-off). That thing is extremely good on reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back