Best closed headphones for Android device?
Nov 5, 2015 at 6:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

carlosabia

Head-Fier
Hi guys, so I'm looking for some closed back headphones to use with android device, laptop, etc (NO AMP).

I mostly listen to rock, metal, country, pop. I have a $400 budget for them, I really want something clear, that doesn't saturate, good volume without an amp, nice bass and not too middy.

I just bought the vmoda crossfade wireless and not a fan, gonna return them and maybe get something that sounds more clear, with your help :)

Nov 5, 2015 at 7:10 PM Post #2 of 3
What do you not like about the Crossfade? This will help us suggest headphones that have a different sound signature.

Is an on-ear headphone something you would consider, like the noontec ZORO II HD?

Nov 5, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #3 of 3
What do you not like about the Crossfade? This will help us suggest headphones that have a different sound signature.

Is an on-ear headphone something you would consider, like the noontec ZORO II HD?

I owned the soundmagic hp150 and loved them!!! They broke though, poor quality. I'm looking for the sound of the soundmagics, or something similar but better quality build

Users who are viewing this thread

Back