Best Closed Headphone under 500$
Oct 16, 2013 at 1:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Kesito

New Head-Fier
Hi Head-Fiers!

I recently bought my firs pair of hi-end headphones: a pair of Grado RS-1i. The problem is that... I've found true love with them, and there's no way back.

My issue now is that I just want to hear them everywhere, but it happens that in quiet places (like my office), there's no way to use them without bothering people around me. 

So: I'm looking for a closed pair of headphones how can do the job. I bought some time ago a AIAIAI TMA-1 because the good reviews, but I find them too genre focused, and I listen a wide range of music types, from classical to trance, stepping hardly by hard-rock and heavy-metal.

I've found interesting the Audio Technica ATH-W1000X because the big price drop (can be found under 500$), but there are some others cans like the Sennheiser Momentum or the Ultrasone PRO 900 that looks pretty good (or may be better) for lower budget.

Any help would be much appreciated :wink:

Thank You a lot!

Oct 16, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #3 of 4
I know that 599 > 500

Anyway I think you should read about the new Alpha Dog by MrSpeakers. It seems to be a really interesting headphone.

Best Luck!

Oct 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #4 of 4
I've been reading about the new Alph Dog and I'm just astonished. Can they be as good as they say? 
It's a shame that theres no too much info/reviews about them yet....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back