Best closed cans <100$....
Nov 15, 2005 at 10:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2
Hi all!

Im looking for some closed cans for home use. Ill be using them for listening to symphonic/power/gothic/ heavy metal and some rock. No music mixing etc. ,only music. I would like headphones with low impedance < ca.60Ohm because of usage with my portable player (iAudio X5) The problem is that i live in Poland so the avalibility of different kinds headphones is quite skimpy :/ So exclude Sony V6 and all grados (horribly expensive). I think i will have to choose between closed cans from Sennheiser ,Beyerdynamic ,Audio Technica(but only M20 ,M30 ,M40 :/) and AKG.

THX all for your help and sorry for my english
smily_headphones1.gif

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
Nov 16, 2005 at 12:14 AM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matez
Hi all!

Im looking for some closed cans for home use. Ill be using them for listening to symphonic/power/gothic/ heavy metal and some rock. No music mixing etc. ,only music. I would like headphones with low impedance < ca.60Ohm because of usage with my portable player (iAudio X5) The problem is that i live in Poland so the avalibility of different kinds headphones is quite skimpy :/ So exclude Sony V6 and all grados (horribly expensive). I think i will have to choose between closed cans from Sennheiser ,Beyerdynamic ,Audio Technica(but only M20 ,M30 ,M40 :/) and AKG.

THX all for your help and sorry for my english
smily_headphones1.gif

Senn HD280?

I've not heard them but they seem fo get mentioned often as a good $100 headphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back