Best closed back over-ear headphones under 200 that DON'T need an amp
Feb 5, 2016 at 9:41 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

zivlaks

New Head-Fier
So I was thinking DT770 80 ohm, or maybe ATH-M50 but since I'm a total noob some help would be great lol :D

I'd be using them to record some gameplay videos on my PC so it's pretty important that the game sound doesn't leak into my microphone. Also I'll be listening to music (mostly top 40).

p.s. my audio card is alc892

Feb 5, 2016 at 9:52 AM Post #2 of 9
  So I was thinking DT770 80 ohm, or maybe ATH-M50 but since I'm a total noob some help would be great lol :D

I'd be using them to record some gameplay videos on my PC so it's pretty important that the game sound doesn't leak into my microphone. Also I'll be listening to music (mostly top 40).

SoundMAGIC HP150; AKG K553. If you want to save a hundred bucks, then Takstar Pro 80 (which is also known as the Gemini HSR 1000) is a nice buy. None of the above need an amp.

Feb 5, 2016 at 10:27 AM Post #3 of 9
Thanks for the suggestions but I can't find any of those since I live in Serbia :frowning2: .

Site I use to check if they have gear available is this: http://player.rs/ (search bar is in the top right corner, says "pretraga")

Feb 5, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #4 of 9
  Thanks for the suggestions but I can't find any of those since I live in Serbia :frowning2: .

Site I use to check if they have gear available is this: http://player.rs/ (search bar is in the top right corner, says "pretraga")

I'm having trouble navigating the site because I don't speak the language. Maybe you could find three or four from that site that are closed and under $200 and tell us what they are, then we can give feedback about  them. Also, I notice the (Beyer) DT770 Pro is on the website, advertised prominently. What is its price in Serbia?

Feb 5, 2016 at 12:23 PM Post #5 of 9
DT 770 is 139 euro (154 dollars).  I can get the ath-50 and ATH-M50 RD for the same price as well.  

KINGSTON HYPERX CLOUD which is based on the taskar you mentioned (just a recolor/rebrand) is 89 dollars.

Feb 5, 2016 at 4:00 PM Post #8 of 9
are you guys sure this is the best for me? just asking because its weird a product so much cheaper with a mic is better than the more expensive one :D

btw i dont need a mic cos I have a really good external one already but I dont mind it either ofc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back