Best China-made portable amp?
Oct 30, 2008 at 3:03 PM Post #16 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordnikon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone ordered the D3 from the official website?

Ordered on Monday, I think, arrived today. China > Prague 3 days, pretty impressive

Oct 30, 2008 at 5:26 PM Post #17 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ordered on Monday, I think, arrived today. China > Prague 3 days, pretty impressive

Did you pay customs? Do you have any invoice with parcel?

Oct 30, 2008 at 5:52 PM Post #18 of 31
No, no customs. The invoice says the parcel contained a USB Sound Card worth 20$. But I got a Warranty Card with Order Number that also says I bought the D3
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 30, 2008 at 7:05 PM Post #19 of 31
Quote:

No, no customs. The invoice says the parcel contained a USB SOund Card worth 20$. But I got a Warranty Card with Order Number that also says I bought the D3
smily_headphones1.gif

what a nice idea :wink:
thanks iBasso!

Oct 31, 2008 at 8:23 AM Post #22 of 31
Quote:

@Karel

Did you receive any confirmation from iBasso after making your order?
I made my order 3 day ago, my credit card was charged and I still did not receive any confirmation from iBasso... Do I have any reason to worry?

Nov 1, 2008 at 6:44 AM Post #25 of 31
I think Im gonna get a D3 very soon too...was choosing between 2move and D3...but D3 looks way more better IMO and the Line out function is awesome, too...
I think it will cost me around $240 to get it shipped, is that the total amount you guys paid? just wondering if there are other charges...

Also I'm just wondering if I use this D3 as an amp on portables such as Ipod touch, do you think I can drive demanding headphones such as AKG701 or Senn HD650? will it increase the headphones' sound quality when playing apple lossless files?

Thanks!

Nov 1, 2008 at 9:55 AM Post #26 of 31
Yes, that´s it. I paid $250 - 219 + 31 for shipping.

I´d love to know as well. I´m not very good at this but here is what I think. I´d say it can drive them but probably not as good as a full-size amp. Especially as far as the Senns are concerned - due to their high impedance (300 Ohms) I think they deserve better than this. But then again, wait till somone who actually understands this and has the D3 and one of these.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f105/u...3/index38.html
This might help you

Nov 2, 2008 at 1:54 AM Post #27 of 31
Quote:

Yes, that´s it. I paid $250 - 219 + 31 for shipping.

I´d love to know as well. I´m not very good at this but here is what I think. I´d say it can drive them but probably not as good as a full-size amp. Especially as far as the Senns are concerned - due to their high impedance (300 Ohms) I think they deserve better than this. But then again, wait till somone who actually understands this and has the D3 and one of these.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f105/u...3/index38.html
This might help you

Thanks for your help, Larry just updated his thread and I think he said the D3 works perfectly with HD600...so hopefully it will do the same to the HD650...

I just checked, shipping will probably cost me $22 from China to Miami...not that bad considering the speed and distance...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back